Monday, April 06, 2009

Car Show

Sorry it's been awhile. I guess most people are kept up to date with the kids through the CaringBridge site, so I hope you haven't missed much. Now that Lindsay is out of the hospital and so well, I guess I should try and get things rolling again. So, we went to the car show at Lowe's Motor Speedway! It was actually Papa Tom's idea. I really didn't know what to expect. All the cars were actually on the race track so we got to walk around on the track and through pit row. Lindsay was very excited to jump on the finish line, even though it wasn't painted checkered. I'm not much of a car person and I don't watch races too much. However, I can appreciate a good looking car and there were plenty there. Lindsay's favorite was a crazy purple sudo Bel-Air type. She also was very excited over the Mustangs. My favorite was a silver and blue Shelby Cobra. Michael was happy just to be there I think. I didn't get many pictures of the kids (sorry), but here's some of the cars we saw.
The brown one that looks like a Lamborghini is made out of wood.
Wooden Car



Shelby Cobras


Shelby Cobra


Ford Mustang


No comments: